At ECD’s January Board Meeting , participants will review past accomplishments, goals and action items for 2024.
What’s ahead as we move into 2024:
- ECD continues along the path towards CCI’s Creative District State Certification, sustaining the successful accomplishments of 2023, and building upon them.
- Major articles promoting the Evergreen Creative District are scheduled to appear in leading Lifestyle publications.
- An ECD Grantsmanship Task Force has planned a workshop on January 29th to help area nonprofits craft their grant applications. (contact us to learn more)
- The ECD Live Music Task Force is planning a series of workshops designed to bring together, support and promote live music in the greater Evergreen area. (contact us to learn more)
- The ECD Festival Force is planning a series of workshops designed to bring together, support and promote festivals in the greater Evergreen area. (contact us to learn more)
- The ECD Performing Arts Task Force is sponsoring and helping to develop grant applications for funds needed to make significant/necessary repairs and renovations to Ovation West Center Stage Theater.
- The ECD Rising Stars Task Force is playing a major role in the development and sustainability of Evergreen’s Got Talent/Conifer’s Got Talent (contact us to learn more)
- In May, the ECD will be participating in the 2024 CCI Summit
- Sponsors are being sought for major projects targeted to help sustain and promote our Creative Industry. (contact us to learn more)
Join us and help ECD preserve, protect, and promote our creative industry.